This yearâ€™s event will build upon previous years to focus on how the industry can tackle the current challenges facing manufacturing and safety professionals within food and beverage companies across Europe. The summit will provide manufacturing best practice, proven approaches to enhancing food safety and initiatives to achieve operational excellence.
Whatâ€™s new and exciting this year?
– Make lasting connections at exciting Off-Site Networking events
– Discover the latest food safety enhancement solutions at the Innovation Showcase
– Try & taste new products at the Food Market
– Take part in our in-depth Breakfast Briefings
– Drink and debate at one of the Beer Roundtables
– Engage with fellow industry peers during Panel Discussions
Delve into topics covering:
– Improved Industry Transparency â€“ How to Rebuild Consumer Confidence
– Sustainability: Securing the Future of Food
– The Future of Manufacturing Technology
– Maintaining Continuous Improvement Standards across Multiple Business …
Very interesting, many good ideas.â€” Lily Michaelovich, Risks & Purchasing Quality Manager, Strauss Group
A really valuable sharing experience of ways how to make the food industry sustainable and competitive in turbulent timesâ€” Konstantin Martinek, Technical Director, Devro
Professionalism and passion â€“ a great experience â€“ many ideas and thoughts about the next developments in my companyâ€” Grazyna Nowak Polomska, Company Development and McDâ€™s Business Unit Director, Farm Frites